Also see the Terms of Service.
What personal information do we collect from you?
- Information that you provide: We receive and store information that you enter, i.e., when you search for or buy a product, or when you subscribe for updates. It is our policy and practice to limit collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the identified purposes.
- Cookies: Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize a computer that has previously visited the website, or a page of the website, and permits the page to load quicker
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (internet protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are recorded.
How do we use the information that we collect?
- To fulfill your requests: When you register at this website to request information to be sent to you or request products or services.
- Updates: If you are a member or subscribe to the site, we use that information to notify you when the site is updated or new material is posted to the site. This is information that we think you will find useful and important.
- To understand our clients’ needs regarding our services.
- To allow customers and clients to access limited-entry areas of this website.
- To inform customers and clients of upgrades to this website or the addition of new products or services.
- To provide invoices for products or services.
- To maintain applicable accounts and records.
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request.
- To protect our products, services and/or rights, including but not limited to, the security and the integrity of the website.
- To identify and resolve technical problems relating to this website, products or services.
We also use personal information in an aggregate form (not individually attributable to you) for our business analysis, operational, marketing, and other promotional services. Aggregate personal information may include your browser type, operating system you use, monitor resolution, IP location, and websites you have visited.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might buy or sell other assets. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets.
How do we protect the security of your information?
At DixieKwik.com, we do not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else without your express consent or permission. We never sell, rent or give away our mailing lists. Only authorized employees may access our files, accounts, and/or your personal information. We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion into our website.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other 3rd party websites that are not controlled by us or any of our affiliates. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. If you click on a link to a third party website, that third party (including advertisers) may serve content and/or advertisements and collect information directly from your web browser and may place or recognize cookies on your web browser. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of each and every website that you visit.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by DixieKwik.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, of the opinions or views expressed by these linked websites and DixieKwik.com does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained in these sites. Furthermore, DixieKwik.com is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised by such sites. As such, neither DixieKwik.com nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these sites.
To the extent that 3rd-party websites collect personal information or postings from the end user, be advised that in no event shall DixieKwik.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are exploited or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on these sites. Finally, DixieKwik.com will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within 3rd-party hyperlinked websites.
Opt-Out or Opt-In. It is your choice whether or not to receive emails, newsletters or special offers from us. When you visit or register on our site, you automatically opt-in. If you want to opt-out, you may do this in two ways. You can easily deny, or opt-out of cookies. Manually delete your cookies by following the instructions contained in the “Help” section of your browser. You may also use the form located on the “Contact” Page and put in the subject line: Opt-Out.